Thursday, December 27, 2012

interview with a 3 year old Brooklyn...

What your name? Brooklyn Tipps

How old are you? 3 

Who is your best friend?
Aubrey

What do you like to play with Aubrey? The laptop (V-Tech)

Who's your favorite friend at school? Jack. No wait. He's botherin' me.

What's your favorite color? I like purple. And I like pink. Dad don't like purple. He likes blue.

Do you have a favorite song?  This. (while rolling arms around like in the "Roll the gospel chariot" song)

Where do you live? In Austin, Texas

What's your favorite toy? I like my bears (runs off to get them).

What do you want to be when you grow up? I wanna be Cinderella

Where does daddy work? In Austin, Texas

Where does mommy work? In Austin, Texas too

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? pizza

What do you NOT like? peppers

What is your favorite place to go? The grocery store after nap

What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? Help and do some letters

What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Fix my lamp


What makes mom and dad happy? Finding something

How old is mom? I don't know.



1 thought(s):

Bekki said...

"Who's your favorite friend at school? Jack. No wait. He's botherin' me"

BWHAHAHAHA