Tuesday, December 4, 2012

what we're thankful for...

I got the idea from a friend and from pinterest to do a thankful tree like this during the month of November...

The Thankful Tree
















Every day you say what you're thankful for and write it on the tree. Cute right? As I said, I can't take any credit for it.

Here are just a few of my favorite things that made the tree (in no particular order)...

Aubrey:
My jammy jams (pj's)
My Peruvian doll
Mommy
The whole world
Good food
The humidifier
Sunshine
Balloons

Brooklyn:
Soap
Syrup
Dad-da
Home 
Squares
Windows
My bed
Acorns
Lions
 
Jeff:
Johnny Football (maybe he needs that shirt)
A stable job
Our church
My wife
A loving Savior
That Enchilada Girl got better (Aubrey's stuffed horse had major "surgery." Her name? Enchilada girl. :) )
Lora's pumpkin bread
No more back pain
 
Mindi:
God's unfailing love
Cold mornings
Hot coffee
Jeff and his awesome-ness
Healthy kids
Absolute Truth/ The Bible
Erin
Good books
Aggies beat Alabama











1 thought(s):

Lora said...

I love this idea, and I loved seeing what you guys were thankful for.