Tuesday, March 19, 2013

aubrey's 5th birthday

This year Aubrey wanted a "Doc McStuffins" Party for her 5th birthday. I scratched my head for awhile on that one and then we decided to take a few of her friends to the Build-A-Bear workshop to celebrate. It was by far my favorite party. It was relaxing and because it was just my parents, Jeff, and 7 kids, I got to spend a lot of time talking to Aubrey and her friends. It was perfect. And I think she had fun too.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug  
Aubrey's bear has a satin heart from each of her friends inside. They all kissed the heart,
made a wish for Aubrey and put it inside her bear.

 
We told Aubrey she could pick any bear, and she still chose the cheapest bear even though we kept pointing out other ones to her. She said she wanted her new bear to look like bunny so they'd be friends. ;)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Grandpa went a little overboard on buying a few extra things (outfits!) for the girl's bears. He says it's his prerogative. :)

She wasn't big on the ringing of the bell while everyone sang to her.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Grandma made the cake and it was awesome! I always love seeing what she comes up with for my girls.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

After the party, Aubrey and her friends decided to set up a clinic outside for the new stuffed animals everyone made.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
 
We love you, precious girl! Happy 5th Birthday!


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

2 thought(s):

Sarah and Eric said...

I cannot believe Aubrey is 5! Wow!!! That party looks amazing and so calm....I hope to achieve that some day. Happy birthday, Aubrey!

Lora said...

I'm with Sarah- I can't believe she's 5!! Happy Birthday, sweet girl!